09/03/2021 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
09/04/2021 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
09/05/2021 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
The urge to unite draws us irresistibly together and with equal intensity we also run away from each other. The fire between us awakens joy, excitement, tenderness, fear and pain. How do we truly meet and connect here? How do we grow a bridge even during difficult times and heal the ancient wounds between the feminine and masculine? How do we relate with each other from our whole selves – human and divine – to authentically bring forth greater understanding, connection, awakening and love in any relationship?
Through inspiring, grounded nondual and dharma teaching, meditation, presence and embodiment practice, and the liberating resonance relating way, we dive deep into our nature and blaze a revolutionary trail for our life, relationships, and this troubled, beautiful world to evolve and thrive!
You are invited into the field of love to experience:
* how to engage together in the fire of love, which stirs up the forgotten and hidden, and radically embraces what arises
* a new way of communication and relating, which leads into wild aliveness, deep presence, naked truth and treasures our unique vulnerabilities
* powerful action skills for challenging times and tough relationship triggers
* a fuller integration of the feminine and masculine, of individuality and universality
* a profoundly healing and liberating ritual between women and men
* how the dance through opposites – vastness and vulnerability, safety and excitement- leads into the sanctuary of the heart and true connection.
Join us for this enlivening Satsang and powerful retreat, where real love is given the prime seat in the space between us – alive, on this earth in the here and now!
Nicola Amadora PhD. is a Spiritual Teacher, Psychologist, Hakomi Therapist and Founder of Living Connection. She offers satsang, spiritual retreats, professional trainings, psychotherapy and the Living Connection and Relating work for 30 years internationally. With deep love and presence, humor and passion she meets you in the heart, uniting human and divine in a simple and astonishing way. www.nicolaamadora.com
When: Satsang: 23d April 2021 19.00-21.00, Retreat: 24th- 25th from 10.30- 17.00.
Where: Totnes Natural Health Center, Waterside, The Plains, Totnes TQ95DW, Tel.: 01803864587, www.tnhc.co.uk
Apply for Satsang and/or Retreat to: Anna [email protected], Tel. 07534426408
Cost: Satsang is by suggested donation of 12 – 20 GB via cash at the door. Weekend Retreat: 175 GB. Your place for this special retreat is reserved once you have paid the full fee or the deposit of 100 GB.
Please make UK payment to reserve your place: Nicola Amadora, UK Sort Code 23-14-70, Account: 38674957, IBAN GB71TRWI 2314 7038 674957, Bank Address: TransferWise, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E16JJ, UK
What to bring for the retreat: A journal. A lunch or eat at a restaurant nearby.
Come as you are!
If you have a question, Contact Us.
|What people are saying about Nicola's work|